LilypieWaiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I LOVE NYC

Well, Mom and I are off to NYC tomorrow. Daron was laughing at us because every time we get close to seeing each other our phone calls go form daily to hourly. Today the calls were nonstop. To quote him exactly "$400 to get you to NY and $900 in phone calls":-) He's such a boy!!

We are just a little excited... between deciding on stores we have to go to, restuarant reservations and plays we want to see, there has been a lot of planning!!! I don't think we'll get a lot of sleep. I'll be exhausted when I get back on Thursday, no doubt.

Tonight as I was packing, I had a little friend that was trying to sneak into my suitcase as a stowaway!!



Lots of giggles as Daddy wheeled her around!


Not this time little girl... only BIG girls allowed!!
Should be some GREAT sales just before US Thanksgiving!!! Daron thought I was pretty silly bringing an empty suitcase... he was laughing at me saying, "Only you pack a suitcase in a suitcase!!"
Hey, I know from shopping in China, I'll need all the extra room I can get on the way home for all my goodies. Canal Street, here we come!
After all, I'm only shopping to get as many aeroplan points as possible for our trip to Ethiopia ;-) (WINK,WINK)

2 comments:

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hi!
Lucky you getting to shop in NYC!!! I found your blog through someone else's blog so I've been following along. We also have a little girl adopted from China (she just turned 4) and now we are adopting a 3 year old from Ethiopia (we also have 2 boys).

Take care,
Tammy
PEI
www.themackinnons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ok, you've been home for a few days now...WHAT DID YOU GET??
I want pictures!!